Monday, September 15, 2008

Emusic Q3 08 Recap

My latest emusic acquisitions:

The Black Angels - Passover
Brain Police - Brain Police
Farflung - A Wound In Eternity
The Glasspack - Bridgeburner & Dirty Women
The Hidden Hand - Divine Propaganda
The Hidden Hand & Wooly Mammoth - Night Letters
Iota - Tales
Mos Generator - The Late Great Planet Earth
Roachpowder - Viejo Diablo
Sheavy - Celestial Hi-Fi & Synchronized
Spiritu - Human Failures (Split album w/ Village of Dead Roads)
The Sword - Age of Winters
Thulsa Doom - The Seats Are Soft But The Helmet Is Way Too Tight
Torche - Torche

The Black Angel's album is some good psychadelic fuzz that I have on heavy rotation. Sheavy sounds like Ozzy era Sabbath which is a good thing. I already had The Electric Sleep so got the others too. I had to pick up the rest of Glasspacks stuff as I've overly listened to Powderkeg even if its still my fav from them. Same with Brain Police as Beyond The Wasteland has gotten a lot of play and emusic finally got some of their older stuff in. Roachpowder and Thulsa Doom offer up some good meaty tunes. The rest gets played to just not as much.

No comments: